10 Environmental Impact Facts That Make Solar Energy The Positive Choice For Everyone:
1. Solar energy is energy produced by the sun. The sun belongs to all of us: it always has and it always will.
2. Solar energy is abundant. In fact, the earth will never run out of it. Even in the winter months most parts of the earth receive sufficient light from the sun’s rays.
3. The sun’s energy is clean: unlike fossil fuels and nuclear power, solar power does not cause harm to humans or animals. It does not leave a “carbon footprint.”
4. Solar energy is quiet. That means solar panels do not create noise pollution.
5. Solar electric use does not contribute to the greenhouse effect. The greenhouse effect is a problem caused by non-renewable fossil fuels that contribute to climate change.
6. An advantage of home solar power is that it allows users to begin lessening the amount of “carbon footprint” immediately. And if a home owner does not want to generate 100% of energy from solar power right away, that person can begin smaller with a partial solar system that generates some energy. Solar energy allows a user to make a positive environmental impact in stages.
7. The homeowner who moves to home solar begins using a self-sustaining solar system to generate his or her own home power. That homeowner begins to realize there are additional self-sustaining uses for solar energy. The electricity a home solar system creates for a household can also be used for an ELECTRIC CAR. These are transportation sources that further lessen the amount of nonrenewable, polluting fuels generated by fossil fuels for personal vehicles.
8. Solar energy is entirely renewable.
9. The realities of solar panels for home use mean the once remote location of some small (or large) vacation house is no longer remote in any disadvantageous way. Anyone who has ever considered owning a place, say, in the mountains, but worried about the additional environmental strain caused because such a “remote” location places an additional strain on the energy grid no longer need be concerned. The realities of solar energy make that “remote” location no longer remote in terms of energy availability. And an electric vehicle, powered by solar electricity generated with solar panels, is an environmentally friendly, non-polluting transportation source that takes a person there cleanly in the most environmentally friendly manner possible.
10. Solar power is flexible. That flexibility of solar panels installation gets the solar user thinking in an entirely more environmentally creative way about this clean electric power source. That leads to an environmental solutions perspective, rather than the conventional way of looking at things that needlessly wastes the earth’s decreasing resources and adds to the fossil fuel problem. Instead, the solar user will now be part of the renewable energy solution.
By clicking “Submit” above I hereby consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls from up to 4 partners at the telephone number provided above even if my number is on the Do Not Call list. I understand that consent is not a condition of purchase.